A medium ash brown with neutral mass tone and slightly warm yellow undertones.
Colour Family: Brunette
Value Descriptor: Medium
Hue Undertone: Yellow
Suggested Fitzpatrick Scale: 3-4
THE GOLD COLLECTION
The Gold Collection provides a great variety of ten colours. Some of them are pre-modified and some are neutral or cool based. This allows the artist to serve any client with any technique of their choice. It is formulated with the highest pigment load to ensure the absolute best healed results with 80-90% retention and heals true to colours.
Gold Series Colour Descriptions
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.